As we fellowship with church leaders we often hear
“I really want my church to pray, but prayer meetings have to worst attendance of all.”
- “I am so hungry for a mighty move of God… “
- “How do we get the gifts of the Spirit flowing in my church?”
- “The children’s department would be so much more effective if people were willing to volunteer, but it’s always difficult to get volunteers in that area…”
- “I want my congregation to be more informed politically, but I am not sure legally what I am allowed to say. I don’t want to run people off if they have a different opinion that I do. If I share my thoughts and they leave the church, I have lost any opportunity I might have had to help them.”
- “The Bible teaches on healing and I believe it, but not many people in my church receive supernatural healing. Some have been sick for many years. They have learned how to cope with their illness. I know there is more.”
These are some of the challenges that Pastors face on a daily basis. Pastors are on the front line with their congregants as they face the battles of everyday life. It takes great faith to pastor and even more faith to stay in the Divine Flow. Day after day, year after year, it can grow wearisome. Your struggling church needs more help.
If you’re looking for solutions, you have come to the right place
- Prayer Seminars– Prayer shouldn’t be dry and boring. We teach and demonstrate how to touch heaven and experience God in prayer.
- City-Wide prayer– Your church is the restraining force against darkness in your area. The late Brother Hagin used to say that prayer is better caught than taught. Church members catch the spirit of prayer as we pray over your area, allow the gifts to flow and yet still keep order as instructed in I Cor 14. If your church prayer needs a shot in the arm, these powerful meetings will revolutionize your church prayer.
- Recruiting children’s volunteers. If your church has a need, Jesus has a need. Children’s workers can volunteer out of revelation or obligation. Judy teaches the entire congregation about the importance of the spiritual training of a child. Church members will catch the vision and learn how they can support children’s ministry even if they don’t work in the classroom. The result is new and excited volunteers.
- Just for Kids- God loves kids and so do we. Children will grow and learn through storytelling and other exciting adventures.
Contact us. We’ll help you build your church.